Well, she arrived at my place around nine, and I was trying to get dinner done. I was supposed to help her with some studies about Merleau-Ponty, cause some friends told her that I was good at that stuff. The thing is that she came in, we talked and shortly after she was pushing me to bed.
Literaly, she took me to my own bedroom and threw me into the bed. As I was laying there, she jumped on top of me.
- Well, here we are.
- Certainly. So, was all this Merleau-Ponty stuff just an excuse?
- Yes and no. I mean, I should study. But If I have to choose, I'll have you instead.
She smiled and gave me a kiss. Then started licking my neck, while she was holding my hands so I couldn't move. Crazy girl.
So, as I could, I freed my hands and started touching her back, letting her know that I was going to soon remove her shirt.
By soon I meand that ten minutes later, let say, she was half naked.
And i had to be in control, so I turned things around: she had to lay on the bed because I was going to take my time. It was mandatory that I spent some real time on her neck and her chest. And her arms, and her legs, and her ears.
She was acting kinda crazy, she dfinitely liked it. She complained that I still had my shirt on. It took her thirty seconds to throw it at the side of the bed.
- And please, let me check you buty - she said.
It was weird to hear that request, but well. That meant that I was totally naked and she was smiling.
- Let me bit it.
- Oh, really.
It hurted a little. But she was trying to be nice and gentle. Or something like that.
She then said that she really liked my back, and she had already spoted me two weeks ago, at a concert we all went together.
- And what do you want now? - I asked, while I was pulling of ther pants.
- Well. It would be great if you lick my nipples.
I certeainly agreed. She had quite good breasts, so I took a tour around them. And then went back to her neck, and then her ear, and then...
- Oh, I have to fuck your brains out.
So she turned me over and put herself on top of me again.
- Have you got any protection, boy?
Had to fetch my pants, my wallet, to get some. This girl really liked to be in control. It was as if she just wanted to let herself go, and didn't care that much if I agreed or not with what she was doing. She actually moved quite wildly, and sometimes it hurted. If you know what I mean.
That's was certainly not good for my sex drive.
But we managed to go on for twenty minutes or so. Hit girl just graved my arms and scrarched her nails on my chest. Moved hard, said some things. I don't know if she really meant those words.
The bed was a mess. The whole room was a mess. And I still had to cook dinner, we ate at midnite.
Hit girl
jueves, 27 de diciembre de 2012
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario