It breaks.
I mean, you have to break it. Unless you want all things to be the same. In that case, I may have the feeling that you are just afraid of chance. Well, everyone feels that some days.
Sometimes to feel free, to experience that ephemeral feeling that happiness can be, you must go against your own thoughts, your own ideas, your own habits, perhaps even feelings.
I mean, just ask yourself why you would not do a certain thing. Parrhesia, speak frankly. Check your feelings and see why you don't want to do that. Because sometimes you want to do things, but you just don't have the nerve.
Burn with life.
The Bentham Method certainly lacked of stability, but with it a few things were discovered: that love is not a "one way" thing, that music can be more joyful and complex, that the human body is a world we make up every day. That good things can happen when you just let go.
Just let go.
That man, Jimmy, felt that creation should happen every day, all the time, as we breathe. And he was deeply troubled with the perception that sometimes nothing happened. He also was troubled with the process of life, the process of things.
To him, the way you reached a solution was more important than the solution itself. No, wait, let me rephrase that: the way you reach a solution and the solution are the same thing. That was what he believed.
Now, a "system" (if you may call it that way) that has the distinctive characteristic of attempting against itself is quite a contradiction, it cannot endure much. Is a profound knowledge that change must occur. Not only that, it is the perception that one self, as a person is the motor of change.
In other words: really, this way of thinking ends up with the major crisis of self termination.
What I am trying to tell you here is what I really think: that one must embrace the idea that change occurs beyond one's will. And sometimes things may seem a little too dull, way boring, stationary, muted. But that is just a phase. Just a phase.
When I witness something unexpected or come across some "interesting" event I think "life may happen any time". But that because I am a cinic, because I know that life has it rutinary moments and it's amazing moments.
Life. Sometimes, it breaks if you don't force it.
Bye Jimmy.
La rupture
jueves, 10 de enero de 2013
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1 comentarios:
Un minuto de silencio (?)
Ohhh poor Jimmy.
Publicar un comentario